How to reach Mount Huangshan?
To reach Mount Huangshan, you can either take plane or coach or train. it's very easy and fast to visit this beautiful mountain nowadays.
Route 1: plane, fatest, most expensive
Shanghai Pudong International Airport - Huangshan Tunxi Airport, Flight No. FM9265, 1 hour
Or Beijing Capital Airport - Huangshan Tunxi Airport, Flight No. CA1551, 2 hours
Route 2: coach, depends on the condition of the bus, not so comfortable
There are a lot of coaches transport from big cities to Huangshan
Route 3: train, you can sleep on the train and reach in the next morning
Shanghai Railway Station (22:35) - Huangshan station (10:00 next day), Train No. N418.
Beijing Railway Station(11:45) - Huangshan station (07:33 next day), Train No. K45.
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal