How to reach Mount Huangshan?
To reach Mount Huangshan, you can either take plane or coach or train. it's very easy and fast to visit this beautiful mountain nowadays.
Route 1: plane, fatest, most expensive
Shanghai Pudong International Airport - Huangshan Tunxi Airport, Flight No. FM9265, 1 hour
Or Beijing Capital Airport - Huangshan Tunxi Airport, Flight No. CA1551, 2 hours
Route 2: coach, depends on the condition of the bus, not so comfortable
There are a lot of coaches transport from big cities to Huangshan
Route 3: train, you can sleep on the train and reach in the next morning
Shanghai Railway Station (22:35) - Huangshan station (10:00 next day), Train No. N418.
Beijing Railway Station(11:45) - Huangshan station (07:33 next day), Train No. K45.
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs