How to reach Mount Huangshan?
To reach Mount Huangshan, you can either take plane or coach or train. it's very easy and fast to visit this beautiful mountain nowadays.
Route 1: plane, fatest, most expensive
Shanghai Pudong International Airport - Huangshan Tunxi Airport, Flight No. FM9265, 1 hour
Or Beijing Capital Airport - Huangshan Tunxi Airport, Flight No. CA1551, 2 hours
Route 2: coach, depends on the condition of the bus, not so comfortable
There are a lot of coaches transport from big cities to Huangshan
Route 3: train, you can sleep on the train and reach in the next morning
Shanghai Railway Station (22:35) - Huangshan station (10:00 next day), Train No. N418.
Beijing Railway Station(11:45) - Huangshan station (07:33 next day), Train No. K45.
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe