How to shoot pictures of the black background?
I uploaded many pictures of the black background. But all of them be rejected. The reason for all: Poor lighting setup, poor contrast or incorrect exposure.
I browse the existing picture, found many photos with black background. For example:
I observed the rejected photo, normal exposure. If i changed to a white background, these photos should be acceptance ratio more than 50%. For example, I've taken photos of a white background.
How to shoot pictures of the black background? What kind of black background pictures that can be accepted?
Please BuLinCiJiao. BuLinCiJiao is a Chinese proverb, it means: Do not begrudge your views, hopes to receive guidance:)
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips