How to shoot pictures of the black background?
I uploaded many pictures of the black background. But all of them be rejected. The reason for all: Poor lighting setup, poor contrast or incorrect exposure.
I browse the existing picture, found many photos with black background. For example:
I observed the rejected photo, normal exposure. If i changed to a white background, these photos should be acceptance ratio more than 50%. For example, I've taken photos of a white background.
How to shoot pictures of the black background? What kind of black background pictures that can be accepted?
Please BuLinCiJiao. BuLinCiJiao is a Chinese proverb, it means: Do not begrudge your views, hopes to receive guidance:)
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America