How To Shoot The Rain?
I was having a quiet vacation with my family in our summer cottage last week, when suddenly the sky turned dark grey and it started to rain so heavily, that I had ever before seen such waterfall from the sky.
And it didn't stop. It just rained, and rained, and rained. Our backyard seemed so fresh and beautiful behind the watery curtain, that I grabbed my camera, opened the window and started to shoot.
I found here some great rainshoots. How are, you guys, doing it? How do you freeze those drops on your photos?
I need some good advice for the next weepy day.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
Related image searches
Raindrops related image searches