How to shoot the splash with water
2. Use the “flashlight B ” to illuminate the fruit from the 45
3.Use the two“Black masks” to let the cup have a black outline, On both side.
4.Use a small aperture -number(eg:f 22 even less), that can have a large-scale depth of field.
5.Use shutter release and tripod.
6. Manual focusing on the cup’s axes center.
7.Try many times.
8.Try to frame from different angle.
Photo credits: Lu Ming.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama