How to shoot the splash with water
2. Use the “flashlight B ” to illuminate the fruit from the 45
3.Use the two“Black masks” to let the cup have a black outline, On both side.
4.Use a small aperture -number(eg:f 22 even less), that can have a large-scale depth of field.
5.Use shutter release and tripod.
6. Manual focusing on the cup’s axes center.
7.Try many times.
8.Try to frame from different angle.
Photo credits: Lu Ming.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava