How to shoot the splash with water
2. Use the “flashlight B ” to illuminate the fruit from the 45
3.Use the two“Black masks” to let the cup have a black outline, On both side.
4.Use a small aperture -number(eg:f 22 even less), that can have a large-scale depth of field.
5.Use shutter release and tripod.
6. Manual focusing on the cup’s axes center.
7.Try many times.
8.Try to frame from different angle.
Photo credits: Lu Ming.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings