How to take Photos at Night
I'm in Argentina updating my photos and website. You may have noticed that I have quite a few photos that are taken at night. It's my favourite time to shoot, but takes a bit more effort to get decent results. I've just finished updating my article on how to take photos at night, so thought I'd share the process I go through to get images that look like the ones here.
I use an Olympus Digital SLR, however the following tips apply equally to a Canon, Nikon or Sony camera: How to Take Photos at Night.
If, like me you use an Olympus DSLR, you may find this link more useful: How to take photos at night with an Olympus DSLR
Photo credits: Holger Mette.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America