How to take Photos at Night
I'm in Argentina updating my photos and website. You may have noticed that I have quite a few photos that are taken at night. It's my favourite time to shoot, but takes a bit more effort to get decent results. I've just finished updating my article on how to take photos at night, so thought I'd share the process I go through to get images that look like the ones here.
I use an Olympus Digital SLR, however the following tips apply equally to a Canon, Nikon or Sony camera: How to Take Photos at Night.
If, like me you use an Olympus DSLR, you may find this link more useful: How to take photos at night with an Olympus DSLR
Photo credits: Holger Mette.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster