How to take Photos at Night
I'm in Argentina updating my photos and website. You may have noticed that I have quite a few photos that are taken at night. It's my favourite time to shoot, but takes a bit more effort to get decent results. I've just finished updating my article on how to take photos at night, so thought I'd share the process I go through to get images that look like the ones here.
I use an Olympus Digital SLR, however the following tips apply equally to a Canon, Nikon or Sony camera: How to Take Photos at Night.
If, like me you use an Olympus DSLR, you may find this link more useful: How to take photos at night with an Olympus DSLR
Photo credits: Holger Mette.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips