How to take Photos at Night
I'm in Argentina updating my photos and website. You may have noticed that I have quite a few photos that are taken at night. It's my favourite time to shoot, but takes a bit more effort to get decent results. I've just finished updating my article on how to take photos at night, so thought I'd share the process I go through to get images that look like the ones here.
I use an Olympus Digital SLR, however the following tips apply equally to a Canon, Nikon or Sony camera: How to Take Photos at Night.
If, like me you use an Olympus DSLR, you may find this link more useful: How to take photos at night with an Olympus DSLR
Photo credits: Holger Mette.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory