How to take Photos at Night
I'm in Argentina updating my photos and website. You may have noticed that I have quite a few photos that are taken at night. It's my favourite time to shoot, but takes a bit more effort to get decent results. I've just finished updating my article on how to take photos at night, so thought I'd share the process I go through to get images that look like the ones here.
I use an Olympus Digital SLR, however the following tips apply equally to a Canon, Nikon or Sony camera: How to Take Photos at Night.
If, like me you use an Olympus DSLR, you may find this link more useful: How to take photos at night with an Olympus DSLR
Photo credits: Holger Mette.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles