How to Tell if You're a Microstocker
-In every situation of life, you immediately start keywording in your head.
“So nice to meet you, Mr. Jones! man, male, Caucasian, person, bald, smile, businessman…
Who was that? Oh? Your new secretary? hottie, blonde, fake boobs, bitch
Oh, wow! I like your new car! automobile, chrome, transporta… I’d have to clone out that logo … shiny, highway
-Instead of telling the doctor your sick child has been looking pale, you say “her white balance is a little off.”
-When you find your dog outside barking at a rattlesnake, your first action is to grab your camera (never mind how I know this)
-You turn up your nose at the Mona Lisa because she isn’t a vector
-You find Van Gogh to be a trifle noisy for your taste
-You didn’t notice when intermission ended at the school play because you were outside taking closeups of the building to add to your grunge section
-While everyone around you is admiring the beauty of sunlight on the water, all you see are blown highlights.
-A squirrel is stealing from your birdfeeder, but do you get mad? No! You go out there and say, "Smile at the camera you little rat-bastard."
-If you forget your camera, you make everybody turn around and go back home to get it
-Scratch that, you NEVER forget your camera.
If any of the above has happened to you, yes you are a Microstocker photographer, illustrator, nutcase, fanatic
Photo credits: Ponytail1414.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden