How would you do it?
Craig today! In this case, it took a lot of work. The doctors were after Craig to lose weight because of the trouble with his knees. Luckily, the VA hospital has a program called "MOVE" which helps overweight veterans to lose the weight. We learned to read the labels, check the portion sizes! and to get up off our lazy duffs and get moving. We chose to follow (sorta) South Beach and to ride bicycles in the mornings. We got out and rode from 6 - 9 miles a day. Just as soon as the horrid humidity dies down here in FL, we'll get back out there again.
In the space of 9 months, he dropped 70 pounds. I dropped 60 lbs of which I am quite proud. (Thankfully he doesn't have a before picture of me, but my profile picture is the after!)
Photo credits: Sandra Sims.
How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
New blog contest! Share with us your photo experiences while on the road and win prizes worth of $600.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
Related image searches
Weight-loss related image searches