How would you do it?
How in the space of less than 1 short year, would you set about going from being in this shape to being in this one? Craig today! In this case, it took a lot of work. The doctors were after Craig to lose weight because of the trouble with his knees. Luckily, the VA hospital has a program called "MOVE" which helps overweight veterans to lose the weight. We learned to read the labels, check the portion sizes! and to get up off our lazy duffs and get moving. We chose to follow (sorta) South Beach and to ride bicycles in the mornings. We got out and rode from 6 - 9 miles a day. Just as soon as the horrid humidity dies down here in FL, we'll get back out there again.
In the space of 9 months, he dropped 70 pounds. I dropped 60 lbs of which I am quite proud. (Thankfully he doesn't have a before picture of me, but my profile picture is the after!)
Photo credits: Sandra Sims.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
Related image searches
Biking related image searches