How would you do it?
Craig today! In this case, it took a lot of work. The doctors were after Craig to lose weight because of the trouble with his knees. Luckily, the VA hospital has a program called "MOVE" which helps overweight veterans to lose the weight. We learned to read the labels, check the portion sizes! and to get up off our lazy duffs and get moving. We chose to follow (sorta) South Beach and to ride bicycles in the mornings. We got out and rode from 6 - 9 miles a day. Just as soon as the horrid humidity dies down here in FL, we'll get back out there again.
In the space of 9 months, he dropped 70 pounds. I dropped 60 lbs of which I am quite proud. (Thankfully he doesn't have a before picture of me, but my profile picture is the after!)
Photo credits: Sandra Sims.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
Related image searches
Diet related image searches