Is this really how you need this to be?
What do you think of this blogging thing?
What do you think about people simply putting up links in a blog without any relevant information?
Is this how DT wants it to be?
If so, I'm joining in because there is no easier way to get sales.
Find an action or an article, post it, get a credit and buy your own.
Well here's mine:
A great action to sharpen up your images can be found here
To make sure your sharpness looks like this
Photo credits: Frenk And Danielle Kaufmann.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon