Is this really how you need this to be?
What do you think of this blogging thing?
What do you think about people simply putting up links in a blog without any relevant information?
Is this how DT wants it to be?
If so, I'm joining in because there is no easier way to get sales.
Find an action or an article, post it, get a credit and buy your own.
Well here's mine:
A great action to sharpen up your images can be found here
To make sure your sharpness looks like this
Photo credits: Frenk And Danielle Kaufmann.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa