Is this really how you need this to be?
What do you think of this blogging thing?
What do you think about people simply putting up links in a blog without any relevant information?
Is this how DT wants it to be?
If so, I'm joining in because there is no easier way to get sales.
Find an action or an article, post it, get a credit and buy your own.
Well here's mine:
A great action to sharpen up your images can be found here
To make sure your sharpness looks like this
Photo credits: Frenk And Danielle Kaufmann.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer