Humanitary activities - 1
Last year some students and me created a small photo exhibition. Theme was not strictly set. We followed good in our hears and made it small but effective.
Here is a link with our last year activity. You can see our photos there.
All income went for children with special needs. Kids with down syndrome.
I hope it will pass at least as good as last one.
Photo credits: Piotr Majka.
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website