Humanitary activities - 1
Last year some students and me created a small photo exhibition. Theme was not strictly set. We followed good in our hears and made it small but effective.
Here is a link with our last year activity. You can see our photos there.
All income went for children with special needs. Kids with down syndrome.
I hope it will pass at least as good as last one.
Photo credits: Piotr Majka.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings