Hungary's spotlight - National Gallop different view
the National Gallop on Heroes' Square, heart of Budapest. Well, this year I was able to see it from different angle and perspective - I took out a photo pass for VIP sector, not only behind scenes, but into stables, too.Kassai is the most famous traditional on-horse warrior in Hungary. He has founded a school of arcery in Valley of horses in village Kaposmero, and recreated the discursive, nomadic Hungarian traditions and culture. He has also reconstructed the legendary reflex bow of the ancient horsemen, retaining its traditional form with the addition of mother composite materials.The Meszaros brothers - and their father, too, who is a handsome midage man :) - are the youngest coachmen in the country and in the world as well. The youngest member of them was born in 2006 and the oldest in 1995. The four brothers - Gods, their mum should be reallly busy :D - acquired the mysteries of the carriage driving and the attachment to horses from their parents.They can ride on horses' back, and manage not only one, but 8-10 horses at the same time! Of course, the youngest boy is works with shetland ponies.
P.S.: not all of my photos have been uploaded yet, so just check my portfolio a little bit later...but I only have now time for that article! :)
Photo credits: Aginger.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
Related image searches
Event related image searches