Hungary's spotlight - National Gallop different view
the National Gallop on Heroes' Square, heart of Budapest. Well, this year I was able to see it from different angle and perspective - I took out a photo pass for VIP sector, not only behind scenes, but into stables, too.Kassai is the most famous traditional on-horse warrior in Hungary. He has founded a school of arcery in Valley of horses in village Kaposmero, and recreated the discursive, nomadic Hungarian traditions and culture. He has also reconstructed the legendary reflex bow of the ancient horsemen, retaining its traditional form with the addition of mother composite materials.The Meszaros brothers - and their father, too, who is a handsome midage man :) - are the youngest coachmen in the country and in the world as well. The youngest member of them was born in 2006 and the oldest in 1995. The four brothers - Gods, their mum should be reallly busy :D - acquired the mysteries of the carriage driving and the attachment to horses from their parents.They can ride on horses' back, and manage not only one, but 8-10 horses at the same time! Of course, the youngest boy is works with shetland ponies.
P.S.: not all of my photos have been uploaded yet, so just check my portfolio a little bit later...but I only have now time for that article! :)
Photo credits: Aginger.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
Related image searches
Hungary related image searches