Hungary's spotlight - Tuning cars on stage
I'm keen on powerful cars, but I hate crowded places, so I've had some baaad feeling about this :) - that's why I visited it on Friday! And yes, there were no crying children, no bored women with her fanatic husbands, no scary boyracers...only beautiful cars!
See you there next year?
Photo credits: Aginger.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France