Hungary's spotlight - Tuning cars on stage
I'm keen on powerful cars, but I hate crowded places, so I've had some baaad feeling about this :) - that's why I visited it on Friday! And yes, there were no crying children, no bored women with her fanatic husbands, no scary boyracers...only beautiful cars!
See you there next year?
Photo credits: Aginger.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images