Hungary's spotlight - Tuning cars on stage
I'm keen on powerful cars, but I hate crowded places, so I've had some baaad feeling about this :) - that's why I visited it on Friday! And yes, there were no crying children, no bored women with her fanatic husbands, no scary boyracers...only beautiful cars!
See you there next year?
Photo credits: Aginger.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles