Hunt for your own photos on the net.
Every contributor here on DT wants to know how and where his/her photos were used. There is even a special thread on the Message Boards (DT in action) Because I've just discovered one of my images being used in an article, I posted a thread there too.
First have a read here.
...then let me tell how I found it.
1. I put my full name in quotas and ran Google search.
2. Then search among the search results (yes, it's another searching, cause every query brings many results, some are useless)
3. If you are lucky, and a designer/publisher credited you, you're on your way to finding You in action
4. Perform that search regularly, you will then see better if/when new results show up.
It's a fine feeling when you see one of yours published:)
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs