On the ship we operationally changed the diving location. On the originally planned seemed to be little fish while the nearby locality had plenty of them. Then, when I looked from the bottom of sea toward the surface, thru the fish was barely see the sky. And the change of location was not great only because of the quantity of fish.
The current changed and with it we turned out direction. I was losing hope that the two sharks will return. Sharks surprised me - emerged behind us and in a few graceful movements showed us the rear fins.
"Drum!" Deafening sound as fast drums cut through the water. That all the fish in a single moment changed their direction. "Drum" came again. Except fish performing serial flash exercise was nothing to see. Until the third time. "Drum!" Several meters ahead us emerged two sharks. This time they rushed for a fish almost as big as they are. Trinity we swept overhead and lost to the reef.
This time in Raja Ampat (Papua Barat, Indonesia) I didn
Photo credits: Petr Zamecnik.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?