Hurray... first download
So it happened today... more or less as a surprise when I opened the DT window.
Honestly speaking, I did not expect it to happen already after being active for only 6 weeks on DT.
Anyway, it encourages me to write my first blog and for sure to keep on uploading. I am working myself now through an almost 2-year portfolio. So there will be more to come.
The picture is an HDR photograph taken near an old industrial site in the Belgian city of Leuven.
Photo credits: Lecock Freddy.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)