Still waiting for the main part of the hurricane to hit. Our power went out at 8:30 . We evacuated to Smithville NJ from Wildwood NJ. Running a generator 30 min at a time for power now, Lots of branches down and one tree down the street. Reports in Home town of Wildwood show 3.5 feet deep of water in Streets/yards and homes.
Photo credits: Anthony Aneese Totah Jr.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster