Still waiting for the main part of the hurricane to hit. Our power went out at 8:30 . We evacuated to Smithville NJ from Wildwood NJ. Running a generator 30 min at a time for power now, Lots of branches down and one tree down the street. Reports in Home town of Wildwood show 3.5 feet deep of water in Streets/yards and homes.
Photo credits: Anthony Aneese Totah Jr.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: Photography in the wild
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia