Hurricane Gustav will sell stock photos
Who would want such images?
Well if you did a Google search for Katrina you might be able to see who and why was a buyer of the images.
Of course images of the actual event sell, and they have deeper uses other than editorial.
So do not imagine you are being sadistic by capturing these events. You are a story teller who has an obligation to capture things as you see them.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco