Hurricane Gustav will sell stock photos
Who would want such images?
Well if you did a Google search for Katrina you might be able to see who and why was a buyer of the images.
Of course images of the actual event sell, and they have deeper uses other than editorial.
So do not imagine you are being sadistic by capturing these events. You are a story teller who has an obligation to capture things as you see them.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama