Hurricane Season is Like Christmas
10. Decorating the house (boarding up windows).
9. Dragging out boxes that haven't been used since last season (camping gear, flashlights).
8. Last minute shopping in crowded stores.
7. Regular TV shows pre-empted for 'specials'.
6. Family coming to stay with you.
5. Family and friends from out-of-state calling.
4. Buying food you don't normally buy . . . and in large quantities.
3. Days off from work.
And the number one reason:
1. Hurricane Season is like Christmas . . . At some point you know you're going to have a tree in your house!
Photo credits: Richard Hoffkins.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France