I AM 21 TODAY!
OOPS. I mean 21 photos accepted :}
Here are the pics of my latest photos.
The images on the coins are of Sacajawea (sometimes spelled Sacagawea) and her infant son, Jean Baptiste. Sacajawea is the Shoshone Indian guide who assisted Lewis and Clark on their 1804 expedition to the western region of North America. She was their interpreter, guide, and peace flag (American indian tribes have never seen a woman, with an infant, as a guide and approached the expedition more curious than hostile). She was 15 and pregnant when she started the expedition. Sacajawea gave birth and carried her infant son bound to her back during most of the journey. Her husband, Toussaint Charbonneau, a French-Canadian fur trader, was also a member of the expedition.
U.S. Gold One Dollar Coins
This makes 21 images on line!
Photo credits: Rocio Veltman.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success