I AM 21 TODAY!
OOPS. I mean 21 photos accepted :}
Here are the pics of my latest photos.
The images on the coins are of Sacajawea (sometimes spelled Sacagawea) and her infant son, Jean Baptiste. Sacajawea is the Shoshone Indian guide who assisted Lewis and Clark on their 1804 expedition to the western region of North America. She was their interpreter, guide, and peace flag (American indian tribes have never seen a woman, with an infant, as a guide and approached the expedition more curious than hostile). She was 15 and pregnant when she started the expedition. Sacajawea gave birth and carried her infant son bound to her back during most of the journey. Her husband, Toussaint Charbonneau, a French-Canadian fur trader, was also a member of the expedition.
U.S. Gold One Dollar Coins
This makes 21 images on line!
Photo credits: Rocio Veltman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe