I AM 21 TODAY!
OOPS. I mean 21 photos accepted :}
Here are the pics of my latest photos.
The images on the coins are of Sacajawea (sometimes spelled Sacagawea) and her infant son, Jean Baptiste. Sacajawea is the Shoshone Indian guide who assisted Lewis and Clark on their 1804 expedition to the western region of North America. She was their interpreter, guide, and peace flag (American indian tribes have never seen a woman, with an infant, as a guide and approached the expedition more curious than hostile). She was 15 and pregnant when she started the expedition. Sacajawea gave birth and carried her infant son bound to her back during most of the journey. Her husband, Toussaint Charbonneau, a French-Canadian fur trader, was also a member of the expedition.
U.S. Gold One Dollar Coins
This makes 21 images on line!
Photo credits: Rocio Veltman.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective