I bought a new camera: the Nikon D90
This is one of the first photo's I took with my new camera and this picture is absolute not symbolic for what I did with my money!
I am very happy with the D90 and at the moment I am practicing a lot because there is much to learn about this camera.
Photo credits: Antoinettew.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project