I bought a new camera: the Nikon D90
This is one of the first photo's I took with my new camera and this picture is absolute not symbolic for what I did with my money!
I am very happy with the D90 and at the moment I am practicing a lot because there is much to learn about this camera.
Photo credits: Antoinettew.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays