I can still use Photoshop for my creativity
As some of you will know I am recovering from an operation to my shoulder which is restricting my photography somewhat.
Last week I spent a lot of time reading the news and researching ideas. Then I re-read a Photoshop book that I have and thought, "I may not be able to use my camera at the moment but I can have a go at creating something in PS"
I decided to create something simple that reflects the current state in the UK regarding the government's Digital Economy Bill and the feelings of every photographer in the UK and possibly the entire planet!
I am delighted to say that my image was accepted and put online. Even if it's not a big seller I am happy that more people will be made aware of the plight of us in the UK and help us to stop the government forcing this ludicrous bill through the House of Lords.
This is the image
This is a link to the site that is campaigning for our rights if anybody wants to find out more
Thanks for reading, hopefully we will all still be here doing what we do, with our rights intact for many years to come.
All the best
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster