I DID IT...!!!
...last Friday...I did it....
without thinking about it...I purchased a new cam...Nikon D3....
I`d never thought that is such a big, big step in quality to my Nikon D2x....
I always had the problem with high contrasts, much white in a pic or with ISO up to 200 with this cam - and the AF was lazy....so...there are old stories...I am sooooo happy about my new "baby"....
here are some "test shoots"..some of them with ISO 1250 and more!!!
Photo credits: Nancy Dressel.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready