I DID IT...!!!
...last Friday...I did it....
without thinking about it...I purchased a new cam...Nikon D3....
I`d never thought that is such a big, big step in quality to my Nikon D2x....
I always had the problem with high contrasts, much white in a pic or with ISO up to 200 with this cam - and the AF was lazy....so...there are old stories...I am sooooo happy about my new "baby"....
here are some "test shoots"..some of them with ISO 1250 and more!!!
Photo credits: Nancy Dressel.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster