I DID IT...!!!
...last Friday...I did it....
without thinking about it...I purchased a new cam...Nikon D3....
I`d never thought that is such a big, big step in quality to my Nikon D2x....
I always had the problem with high contrasts, much white in a pic or with ISO up to 200 with this cam - and the AF was lazy....so...there are old stories...I am sooooo happy about my new "baby"....
here are some "test shoots"..some of them with ISO 1250 and more!!!
Photo credits: Nancy Dressel.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite