I DID IT...!!!
...last Friday...I did it....
without thinking about it...I purchased a new cam...Nikon D3....
I`d never thought that is such a big, big step in quality to my Nikon D2x....
I always had the problem with high contrasts, much white in a pic or with ISO up to 200 with this cam - and the AF was lazy....so...there are old stories...I am sooooo happy about my new "baby"....
here are some "test shoots"..some of them with ISO 1250 and more!!!
Photo credits: Nancy Dressel.
- Which Social Platform Should You Advertise On?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 20 - White-tailed Eagle
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!