I did it again, - Dreamstime
Well second time in a row, 100% approval rate, this time no tricks involved. All images submitted was for editorial, and all are exclusive, only thing I did this time was to select the images from the batch very carefully. Still I have many more editorial images to upload. Submitted 13 approved 13.
This is an indication that if you work harder and learn from the last rejected images, it is possible for 100 percent results.
Anyways the aim of this blog was not to boast my 100 percent results, just wanted to promote my latest images and share them with my good friends here for your personal review.
The airshow images and cricket images are new experience for me, I enjoyed shooting them, and now happy the images submitted are approved. Will be more happy and trilled to get your comments on these images, So please leave a comment and give a review.
Photo credits: Creativei.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images