I did it again,
Well second time in a row, 100% approval rate, this time no tricks involved. All images submitted was for editorial, and all are exclusive, only thing I did this time was to select the images from the batch very carefully. Still I have many more editorial images to upload. Submitted 13 approved 13.
This is an indication that if you work harder and learn from the last rejected images, it is possible for 100 percent results.
Anyways the aim of this blog was not to boast my 100 percent results, just wanted to promote my latest images and share them with my good friends here for your personal review.
The airshow images and cricket images are new experience for me, I enjoyed shooting them, and now happy the images submitted are approved. Will be more happy and trilled to get your comments on these images, So please leave a comment and give a review.
Photo credits: Creativei.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road