I did it again,
Well second time in a row, 100% approval rate, this time no tricks involved. All images submitted was for editorial, and all are exclusive, only thing I did this time was to select the images from the batch very carefully. Still I have many more editorial images to upload. Submitted 13 approved 13.
This is an indication that if you work harder and learn from the last rejected images, it is possible for 100 percent results.
Anyways the aim of this blog was not to boast my 100 percent results, just wanted to promote my latest images and share them with my good friends here for your personal review.
The airshow images and cricket images are new experience for me, I enjoyed shooting them, and now happy the images submitted are approved. Will be more happy and trilled to get your comments on these images, So please leave a comment and give a review.
Photo credits: Creativei.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images