I didn't believe it was possible
I thought to myself: This guy is crazy. How can someone only accept slides and not digital images?
Well, I don't know if I was wrong or right, but I didn't submit any image because I didn't believe my images could be sold that way.
I forgot about microstock and this year I restart thinking about it.
Here I am, shooting for microstock and selling my images on Dreamstime, which is a website I do believe in.
I'm happy now.
I don't have many pictures online yet, but this number is gonna grow!
Thanks Dreamstime for the experience!
Photo credits: Ron Lima.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.