I didn't believe it was possible
I thought to myself: This guy is crazy. How can someone only accept slides and not digital images?
Well, I don't know if I was wrong or right, but I didn't submit any image because I didn't believe my images could be sold that way.
I forgot about microstock and this year I restart thinking about it.
Here I am, shooting for microstock and selling my images on Dreamstime, which is a website I do believe in.
I'm happy now.
I don't have many pictures online yet, but this number is gonna grow!
Thanks Dreamstime for the experience!
Photo credits: Ron Lima.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster