I didn't believe it was possible
I thought to myself: This guy is crazy. How can someone only accept slides and not digital images?
Well, I don't know if I was wrong or right, but I didn't submit any image because I didn't believe my images could be sold that way.
I forgot about microstock and this year I restart thinking about it.
Here I am, shooting for microstock and selling my images on Dreamstime, which is a website I do believe in.
I'm happy now.
I don't have many pictures online yet, but this number is gonna grow!
Thanks Dreamstime for the experience!
Photo credits: Ron Lima.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget