I didn't believe it was possible
I thought to myself: This guy is crazy. How can someone only accept slides and not digital images?
Well, I don't know if I was wrong or right, but I didn't submit any image because I didn't believe my images could be sold that way.
I forgot about microstock and this year I restart thinking about it.
Here I am, shooting for microstock and selling my images on Dreamstime, which is a website I do believe in.
I'm happy now.
I don't have many pictures online yet, but this number is gonna grow!
Thanks Dreamstime for the experience!
Photo credits: Ron Lima.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images