So, I do
For my second article I'm still as uninspired as for the first article.
I've read many many articles from dreamstime's bloggers, in order to get inspired...
I've like the tutorial one, very useful.
For the French speaking I'm writing some tutorial in French at http://baboophoto.blogspot.com/ but I'm a bit lazy to translate it in English.
I have started to do it ..do maybe one day ...
if it isn't already done...
Well, something I'm truly please to write :
thank to the one they visit my portfolio. I'm extremely pleased to see that my picture I've been seen. Truly.
Thank for the one they have made a comment or select one to be a part of collection.
Thank, thank, thank...
I appreciate that as well as winning the little money won through the 1$ sales (what is whatever so little)
At least I appreciate very much feedback which encourage me to continue to produce images
Photo credits: Sophie Martin.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities