So, I do
For my second article I'm still as uninspired as for the first article.
I've read many many articles from dreamstime's bloggers, in order to get inspired...
I've like the tutorial one, very useful.
For the French speaking I'm writing some tutorial in French at http://baboophoto.blogspot.com/ but I'm a bit lazy to translate it in English.
I have started to do it ..do maybe one day ...
if it isn't already done...
Well, something I'm truly please to write :
thank to the one they visit my portfolio. I'm extremely pleased to see that my picture I've been seen. Truly.
Thank for the one they have made a comment or select one to be a part of collection.
Thank, thank, thank...
I appreciate that as well as winning the little money won through the 1$ sales (what is whatever so little)
At least I appreciate very much feedback which encourage me to continue to produce images
Photo credits: Sophie Martin.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road