I always do the happy dance
It's always a good feeling whenever I see my uploaded photo's numbers go up. Since I'm not use to shooting stock I have a sharp learning curve and a low A.R. but I'm learning. Slowly my numbers are climbing and eachtime I get a photo accepted I do a little dance ;)
Little rewards like this make microstock fun to do.
Photo credits: Mark Birks.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?