I always do the happy dance
It's always a good feeling whenever I see my uploaded photo's numbers go up. Since I'm not use to shooting stock I have a sharp learning curve and a low A.R. but I'm learning. Slowly my numbers are climbing and eachtime I get a photo accepted I do a little dance ;)
Little rewards like this make microstock fun to do.
Photo credits: Mark Birks.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget