I always do the happy dance
It's always a good feeling whenever I see my uploaded photo's numbers go up. Since I'm not use to shooting stock I have a sharp learning curve and a low A.R. but I'm learning. Slowly my numbers are climbing and eachtime I get a photo accepted I do a little dance ;)
Little rewards like this make microstock fun to do.
Photo credits: Mark Birks.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project