I do not want the hightech lens now
I don't have any hightech lens. Sometimes I really eager to have one when I saw the perfect photos shot by it. But I just think about if all of the perfect photos are always shot by the hightech lens. I dont' think so. If there is anyone who is using the same lens but shot some perfect photos. That means I have not enough skill of photography. It also means even if I got the hightech lens, I still can't shoot perfect photos. So that's why I don't have any hightech lens till now. I'd like to keep praticing and improve my skill. After that, if I need to jump to a higher level, I can consider to get the hightech lens then.
What's your comment?
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips