I do not want the hightech lens now
I don't have any hightech lens. Sometimes I really eager to have one when I saw the perfect photos shot by it. But I just think about if all of the perfect photos are always shot by the hightech lens. I dont' think so. If there is anyone who is using the same lens but shot some perfect photos. That means I have not enough skill of photography. It also means even if I got the hightech lens, I still can't shoot perfect photos. So that's why I don't have any hightech lens till now. I'd like to keep praticing and improve my skill. After that, if I need to jump to a higher level, I can consider to get the hightech lens then.
What's your comment?
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs