I do not want the hightech lens now
I don't have any hightech lens. Sometimes I really eager to have one when I saw the perfect photos shot by it. But I just think about if all of the perfect photos are always shot by the hightech lens. I dont' think so. If there is anyone who is using the same lens but shot some perfect photos. That means I have not enough skill of photography. It also means even if I got the hightech lens, I still can't shoot perfect photos. So that's why I don't have any hightech lens till now. I'd like to keep praticing and improve my skill. After that, if I need to jump to a higher level, I can consider to get the hightech lens then.
What's your comment?
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images