I don't understand....
Before leaving for my holiday in Norway, I bought a Canon EOS 400D and I thought all the photos that I upload on DT.
I did 875 pictures, but when I started to upload them, someone has been refused with this cause: "We have reviewed your file and this is not quite what we're looking for".
But the "idea" of the photo is not personal?
I'd love to have some suggestions to improve my photos and increase my upload. Thank you.
Here are two of my latest shots:
Photo credits: Marco Pitacco.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror