I don't understand....
Before leaving for my holiday in Norway, I bought a Canon EOS 400D and I thought all the photos that I upload on DT.
I did 875 pictures, but when I started to upload them, someone has been refused with this cause: "We have reviewed your file and this is not quite what we're looking for".
But the "idea" of the photo is not personal?
I'd love to have some suggestions to improve my photos and increase my upload. Thank you.
Here are two of my latest shots:
Photo credits: Marco Pitacco.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective