I don't understand....
Before leaving for my holiday in Norway, I bought a Canon EOS 400D and I thought all the photos that I upload on DT.
I did 875 pictures, but when I started to upload them, someone has been refused with this cause: "We have reviewed your file and this is not quite what we're looking for".
But the "idea" of the photo is not personal?
I'd love to have some suggestions to improve my photos and increase my upload. Thank you.
Here are two of my latest shots:
Photo credits: Marco Pitacco.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget