I don't understand....
Before leaving for my holiday in Norway, I bought a Canon EOS 400D and I thought all the photos that I upload on DT.
I did 875 pictures, but when I started to upload them, someone has been refused with this cause: "We have reviewed your file and this is not quite what we're looking for".
But the "idea" of the photo is not personal?
I'd love to have some suggestions to improve my photos and increase my upload. Thank you.
Here are two of my latest shots:
Photo credits: Marco Pitacco.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars