I don't understand....
Before leaving for my holiday in Norway, I bought a Canon EOS 400D and I thought all the photos that I upload on DT.
I did 875 pictures, but when I started to upload them, someone has been refused with this cause: "We have reviewed your file and this is not quite what we're looking for".
But the "idea" of the photo is not personal?
I'd love to have some suggestions to improve my photos and increase my upload. Thank you.
Here are two of my latest shots:
Photo credits: Marco Pitacco.
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop