I dream of a time.
I dream of a time when one day I will wake up and am able to look at my portfolio and success in stock photography in the same light as some of the amazing artists that we have on this site. I dream of a time when, my sales soar and my name is mentioned among others with a reverence and respect associated with great imagery. I dream of a time where creativity is my paintbrush, nature is my palette and God’s creations are my inspiration. I dream of a time when my knowledge base grows and my eye can see beyond the obvious, giving me an edge on the average photograph. I dream of a time when I am able compose, light, focus and fine tune images to the point of obvious impact. I dream, I dream for this is Dreamstime is it not?
The images I show here are just a few of the amazing artists I mentioned earlier in this blog, and there are many more but don’t want to use up too many resources, truly something for most of us to aim for.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!