Am I a dumbass?
Do not get fooled by the title.
This info will not help you boost up your sales.
It will not even tell you something about your sales.
But since I started a part 1 I can't stop using this title.
Part 15 I made a mistake because I thought Portfolio Exposure (PE) did have something to do with how many people visited your Portfolio compared to your sales.
Sebcz pointed out my mistake with the following comment:
Comment by Sebcz on September 17, 2007
Portfolio exposure has nothing to do with views, it's just a number comparing your number of photos online with the user who has the most. If he has 1000 and you have 500, your PE is 50%, that's all.
As a thank here's one of his photo's
Like he said it is the ratio between your own number of photo's in your portofolio and the one with the biggest number of photo's.
Do I get this wrong again? Because I can't help asking myself whats the use of this information?
Ok our PE is 13,81 % with 1403 photo's online.
This means 1403 divided by 13.81 times 100 = 10.166.66.
So the one with the biggest portfolio has 10167 photo's online?
Or like Archilles who has three times as much sales as he has photo's online and a PE of 13.41%.
The sales I get, but why would I want to know how close or far his number of online files is from the biggest contributer?
I know people with 50 photo's online with more sales then one with 5000, so what does this tell me?
Please someone call me a dumbass and explain what this tells me.
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe