I am exclusive!
Finally i became exclusive here, i am so excited!
It was hard to start take good and acceptable photos, but somehow i took those 50 images and i have noticed that quality of my photos is getting better and better. Thanks to DT for that!
Now i have written down even a list with things i have to do and i hope this journey into microstock world will continue.
Here are some of my photos:
P.S. - sorry if some words is misspelled, english is not my 1st language.
Photo credits: Janis Ozols.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe