I am extremely grateful after my first sale!
The first sale is something that every new photographer on this site is eagerly waiting for. And at some point, after more or less work and patience, it comes. Sometimes it comes just when the hope of ever selling something is almost lost. Excitement and extreme joy is what we feel first. And also gratitude to the buyer and much more trust in the site that made this sale possible.
I've post this blog because I felt the need to express my gratitude to both the buyer and the site. Whoever the buyer is, has no idea what this means to me. For me, this sale is not only a very important milestone as a photographer on this site, it's also an essential moment in my life as a person. Although it is very improbable that the buyer will ever read this blog, I still feel the need to express my gratitude this way, because I don't have any other way. Maybe the future will reward him/her in an unexpected way, as this photo might bring some day a little pleasant surprise...
Photo credits: Codrina Elisabeta Miculit.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!