I am forsaken... - Dreamstime
April 3rd and snow is still in the air. The beginning of spring is the start of a small personal hell known as allergies. But still, I look forward to its coming because I don't do cold weather well.
We've had a few nice days in the upper 70's, but yesterday we had snow falling while the sun was out... a very strange phenomenon.
The cold weather makes me feel trapped. I long to get outside and start taking photos and videos. There are flowers, skies and farm animals that need publicity.
Photo credits: Anikasalsera.
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots