I found a new job :)
Finally I found a new job! :))
For the moment I still work at the same small company that I was working in the past 3 years. I work as a draughtsman, that means that I make the drawings in AutoCAD of the projects that an architect want and then I make the renderings of different images in Artlantis or 3DSMax. I`m sick of it, because I know all the projects by heart and I can not promote any further ( company policies, not mine :P).
Now I had 3 interviews at the same company, the biggest in our town :P, and I got the job :)
I just have to spent another 2 weeks over here, and then I`ll move to the new job!
I can`t wait to do that move!
So, I might be missing from DT a couple of weeks until I learn the new program that I`m supposed to use over there. I will be missing only in terms of uploads, I won`t have anymore time to work for DT :( but I promise I will be back shortly! :)
And here is a cup of champagne for everyone :)
Photo credits: Bogdan Hoda.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava