I found a new job :)
Finally I found a new job! :))
For the moment I still work at the same small company that I was working in the past 3 years. I work as a draughtsman, that means that I make the drawings in AutoCAD of the projects that an architect want and then I make the renderings of different images in Artlantis or 3DSMax. I`m sick of it, because I know all the projects by heart and I can not promote any further ( company policies, not mine :P).
Now I had 3 interviews at the same company, the biggest in our town :P, and I got the job :)
I just have to spent another 2 weeks over here, and then I`ll move to the new job!
I can`t wait to do that move!
So, I might be missing from DT a couple of weeks until I learn the new program that I`m supposed to use over there. I will be missing only in terms of uploads, I won`t have anymore time to work for DT :( but I promise I will be back shortly! :)
And here is a cup of champagne for everyone :)
Photo credits: Bogdan Hoda.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images