When I get some time free
When I have some time to spend I like to surf through the microstock to see image from the other.
I pretend it is for inspiration, but in fact that is also to travel...
I'm amazed by the quantity and variety of images that I can see.
Concept, countrie, fields, city, tradition, seesight, cities and technology...
And I know, it figures not even the half of what can possibly exist.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal