When I get some time free
When I have some time to spend I like to surf through the microstock to see image from the other.
I pretend it is for inspiration, but in fact that is also to travel...
I'm amazed by the quantity and variety of images that I can see.
Concept, countrie, fields, city, tradition, seesight, cities and technology...
And I know, it figures not even the half of what can possibly exist.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror