When I get some time free
When I have some time to spend I like to surf through the microstock to see image from the other.
I pretend it is for inspiration, but in fact that is also to travel...
I'm amazed by the quantity and variety of images that I can see.
Concept, countrie, fields, city, tradition, seesight, cities and technology...
And I know, it figures not even the half of what can possibly exist.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!