I got 2000 files accepted in Dreamstime.
I thought it would never be possible as I have to do a full time job elsewhere. But today I got 2000 file accepted in Dreamstime. It took almost four years to do this. I’m so happy. I started submitting isolated objects in DT like these-
DT is my first agency to upload images. Though I am uploading almost every major microstock agencies, the affection of DT is something different for me. Day by day, I have tried to learn about photography and to improve my gear. I started with a Compact Sony DSC T50 digital camera. After my first sale I was so excited getting only 0.30 $ that I dared to buy a Canon 500D with an 18-55 IS kit lens. I have shot almost everything around me-
After two years of uploading images in different agencies I realized that I should upgrade gear. I was very happy to get a 100mm f/2.8L IS macro. It is still my favorite one. Now a day over 90% of my taken images are shot by this tremendous arsenal.
My next venture was to collect two of cannon lenses 70-200mm f/4L IS and Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS though I believe it is time to change my old camera body to a full frame one.
Photo credits: Mohammed Anwarul Kabir Choudhury.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People