I got it!
I know that for most of you this is probably a simple task. I just got into doing photography a few months ago. And working for the Army my time to take pictures is somewhat limited. But playing with my settings I finally got the cascade effect i've been looking for. This is the result. Its my first one like it. I was planning to take a trip and do some more this weekend. But, I got in a fight with a patch of ice while walking around the base. The ice won, and my knee got beat up! Oh well. Let me know if you have any tips or comments. Thanks
Photo credits: Robert Baggott.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!