I got it!
I know that for most of you this is probably a simple task. I just got into doing photography a few months ago. And working for the Army my time to take pictures is somewhat limited. But playing with my settings I finally got the cascade effect i've been looking for. This is the result. Its my first one like it. I was planning to take a trip and do some more this weekend. But, I got in a fight with a patch of ice while walking around the base. The ice won, and my knee got beat up! Oh well. Let me know if you have any tips or comments. Thanks
Photo credits: Robert Baggott.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror