I got it!
I know that for most of you this is probably a simple task. I just got into doing photography a few months ago. And working for the Army my time to take pictures is somewhat limited. But playing with my settings I finally got the cascade effect i've been looking for. This is the result. Its my first one like it. I was planning to take a trip and do some more this weekend. But, I got in a fight with a patch of ice while walking around the base. The ice won, and my knee got beat up! Oh well. Let me know if you have any tips or comments. Thanks
Photo credits: Robert Baggott.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget