I am so happy! My first SR-EL Sale...
In June, I sold my first illustration (Dream Catcher)SR-EL , with it rights and everything. I was blown away by the sale. Just only wished I could find out, where it is going to be used, and so on, as to me it is a milestone in my illustrations.. Thank you Dreamstime for working the sale price. I had not had it priced and I was blown away by the amount it was sold for.. Yippeeeee.. Getting 50% of the sale item.
Sure makes me happy, and I hope to again one day sell, another picture or illustration. Thank you Dreamstime, for your support and help in this! Just makes one want to produce better quality, in hoping it will happen again. Making images from imagination, pays off..
Wow, in a few years, my first BIG Sale... My first..SR-EL, This image is not the one sold, but similar to it, same idea.. AS I no longer hold rights to it, it has been removed, but stays vivid in my mind, forever!! woohooo Never in my wildest dreams did I even fathom selling one picture out right.. Dreams due come true, with Dreamtime!! ~Smiles~ Thank you!
Photo credits: Deeboldrick.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo