I have arrived!!!!! 50 at last!!!!! Watch out world.....or not
My next sentence will however contradict everything I have just said (hey, I'm an artist not a rocket scientist) in that once you have completed creating your subject matter i.e. finished modelling, texturing, lighting, setting up your scene etc, you now have something that you can use again and again and again..... with minimal work (see, I am a hypocritical contradictionalist)
So that's what I have done, its taken me quite a while to get too my 50 images, I am hugely chuffed and now I'm just waiting for the cash to come rolling in..... *sigh, back to the computer, must make more images, must drink more coffee, must....zzzzzzzzzzz
In all seriousness, I absolutely love doing this and to have this platform to exhibit my work and even get paid for it is what we in South Africa call very lekka (very cool).
Photo credits: Mark Seberini.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava