I have a bridge I would like to sell you...
Well, maybe not an actual bridge, but a stock image of Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge.
For a few years, I've been able to get some decent shots of Manhattan from the New Jersey side - from Liberty State Park.
Here's an example:
But I always wanted to get over on the Brooklyn side and get some images of Manhattan from that vantage point. After doing a bit of research I determined that a suitable spot would be the Brooklyn Bridge Park.
So, if you're in the New York City area - go visit the Brooklyn Bridge Park. It would be great to take photos from here just as the sun rises behind you and illuminates the Manhattan skyline.
Maybe on my next trip to NYC...
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry