I have a bridge I would like to sell you...
Well, maybe not an actual bridge, but a stock image of Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge.
For a few years, I've been able to get some decent shots of Manhattan from the New Jersey side - from Liberty State Park.
Here's an example:
But I always wanted to get over on the Brooklyn side and get some images of Manhattan from that vantage point. After doing a bit of research I determined that a suitable spot would be the Brooklyn Bridge Park.
So, if you're in the New York City area - go visit the Brooklyn Bridge Park. It would be great to take photos from here just as the sun rises behind you and illuminates the Manhattan skyline.
Maybe on my next trip to NYC...
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?