I have a bridge I would like to sell you...
Well, maybe not an actual bridge, but a stock image of Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge.
For a few years, I've been able to get some decent shots of Manhattan from the New Jersey side - from Liberty State Park.
Here's an example:
But I always wanted to get over on the Brooklyn side and get some images of Manhattan from that vantage point. After doing a bit of research I determined that a suitable spot would be the Brooklyn Bridge Park.
So, if you're in the New York City area - go visit the Brooklyn Bridge Park. It would be great to take photos from here just as the sun rises behind you and illuminates the Manhattan skyline.
Maybe on my next trip to NYC...
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite