I have a doubt!
Recently on facebook, I found a man who uses a photograph made by Yuri Arcurs...But I have some doubt about this photograph because Yuri is Danish and that man is italian so I'm not sure that man is the man in that picture.
I have a doubt...no, I have to question:
1. What I have to do when I recognize a DT image in another website?
2. Can a model use as avatar a picture present here in DT?
Those are very important things we have to know because a stolen image is a damage for everyone of us and not only for this website!
Can someone answer me these questions?
Thank you :-)
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective