I Hit the Magic Number My First $100.00
Yikes, I did it, my first $100.00 and within 10 months and before the end of August, so I am ahead of my first goal.
Thank you dreamstime and all of you wonderful buyers out there. I must admit it was a bit daunting when I started uploading last October and I would look at other portfolios but it was the only way to learn and hopefully improve my images.
So for all of you newbie’s out there upload, read blogs, message boards and get active. There are lots of great people here with tons of great advice.
Here is the image that got me to my first $100.00 and of course, it would be architecture.
Photo credits: Susan Mcarthur Letellier.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer