I just realised that I am not God!
Do you ever get the feeling that your life is the only real life and that other people think that they are living a life but it is just a figment of their imagination and it only becomes real when they met you?
Me neither, but ok, yes, I do sometimes but yesterday I saw some road work and it just hit me that I would never have imagined that arrangement of holes and barriers! Damn, I guess the world dose not revolve around me and you lot are just as real as me!
I feels a bit odd but this is the first day of the rest of my life that I am going to be just normal...scarry!
Am I alone?
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips