I just realised that I am not God!
Do you ever get the feeling that your life is the only real life and that other people think that they are living a life but it is just a figment of their imagination and it only becomes real when they met you?
Me neither, but ok, yes, I do sometimes but yesterday I saw some road work and it just hit me that I would never have imagined that arrangement of holes and barriers! Damn, I guess the world dose not revolve around me and you lot are just as real as me!
I feels a bit odd but this is the first day of the rest of my life that I am going to be just normal...scarry!
Am I alone?
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles