I know what you'd do this summer
Or maybe you're more of the mountain type and you'd rather wear you warm clothes even in summer. And probably you also like camping the middle of nature, feel the smell of the wild flowers and the grass, stay in the wind ... "watch out for the bear!"
The more adventurous version of the mountain type vacationer goes to higher places and feels everything a few times harder than the rest of us. Well will you be this year, Everest camp 5?Good luck up there, I heard the air is kinda rare :)
And there are always the people who like the cities, the more crowded the better
No matter where you spend your vacation make sure you have a great time and leave all the worries behind. It lasts too little to spoil it, have great memories from it and last but not least, great images.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon