I'll take it as a sign
I of course looked with great anticipation to see what photos were approved first for 2009 and as I looked at them I couldn't help but noticed that my wife and the good Lord were among the first couple approved.
Now I love my wife with all my heart. And I do often look to her for inspiration, but to put her in the same catagory as Jesus might be stretching things a bit much even for her.
But for the first couple of photos accepted for 09 I think it's great.
So I'm just going to take it as a sign and leave it at that
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!