I'll take it as a sign
I of course looked with great anticipation to see what photos were approved first for 2009 and as I looked at them I couldn't help but noticed that my wife and the good Lord were among the first couple approved.
Now I love my wife with all my heart. And I do often look to her for inspiration, but to put her in the same catagory as Jesus might be stretching things a bit much even for her.
But for the first couple of photos accepted for 09 I think it's great.
So I'm just going to take it as a sign and leave it at that
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings