I'll take it as a sign
I of course looked with great anticipation to see what photos were approved first for 2009 and as I looked at them I couldn't help but noticed that my wife and the good Lord were among the first couple approved.
Now I love my wife with all my heart. And I do often look to her for inspiration, but to put her in the same catagory as Jesus might be stretching things a bit much even for her.
But for the first couple of photos accepted for 09 I think it's great.
So I'm just going to take it as a sign and leave it at that
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images