I'll take it as a sign
I of course looked with great anticipation to see what photos were approved first for 2009 and as I looked at them I couldn't help but noticed that my wife and the good Lord were among the first couple approved.
Now I love my wife with all my heart. And I do often look to her for inspiration, but to put her in the same catagory as Jesus might be stretching things a bit much even for her.
But for the first couple of photos accepted for 09 I think it's great.
So I'm just going to take it as a sign and leave it at that
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget