I love Alcatraz
It was really nice to be able to photograph this Island in the fog. Alcatraz as I remember when I was little, was exciting for me to get on a boat, and go visit the island with my sister. There I'd so much history behind this Island. I think most of us take our freedoms for granted and, when you go visit a jail or prison you really learn to appreciate what lot of people don't have. But in particular, I just love the way this island photo turned out in the fog, because it makes such a pretty setting. And even though I've been to Alcatraz many times, I still will take the time to go and visit every now and then in the future.
Photo credits: Laura Puglia.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster