I love animals - Need advice
I love taking pictures of animals but I can see that they don't sell as much as illustration & clipart.
I am a Biologist that loves photography but I know I still have a long way to go.
This spatula was my first upload. It was sold in a few months after being accepted. I was so happy that someone liked it so much to buy it!
I wrote this article expecting to get some advice from you all experienced photographers. I don't have many images sold, and I see so many of you with simple images level 5 that makes me feel I can do better.
I have images that I like cause they are unique, like my white cricket, but it still has no sales.
I registered on Dreamstime to share some pics I've taken. Although I have a few uploads I got fond of the site and all the improvments they made since 2009.
It took me one and a half years to upload another image because after my first few accepted images, many others were rejected.
Now I am confident again and doing my best. I look forward for any comments or recomendations!
Photo credits: Alina62.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People