I love animals - Need advice
I love taking pictures of animals but I can see that they don't sell as much as illustration & clipart.
I am a Biologist that loves photography but I know I still have a long way to go.
This spatula was my first upload. It was sold in a few months after being accepted. I was so happy that someone liked it so much to buy it!
I wrote this article expecting to get some advice from you all experienced photographers. I don't have many images sold, and I see so many of you with simple images level 5 that makes me feel I can do better.
I have images that I like cause they are unique, like my white cricket, but it still has no sales.
I registered on Dreamstime to share some pics I've taken. Although I have a few uploads I got fond of the site and all the improvments they made since 2009.
It took me one and a half years to upload another image because after my first few accepted images, many others were rejected.
Now I am confident again and doing my best. I look forward for any comments or recomendations!
Photo credits: Alina62.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day