I love animals - Need advice
I love taking pictures of animals but I can see that they don't sell as much as illustration & clipart.
I am a Biologist that loves photography but I know I still have a long way to go.
This spatula was my first upload. It was sold in a few months after being accepted. I was so happy that someone liked it so much to buy it!
I wrote this article expecting to get some advice from you all experienced photographers. I don't have many images sold, and I see so many of you with simple images level 5 that makes me feel I can do better.
I have images that I like cause they are unique, like my white cricket, but it still has no sales.
I registered on Dreamstime to share some pics I've taken. Although I have a few uploads I got fond of the site and all the improvments they made since 2009.
It took me one and a half years to upload another image because after my first few accepted images, many others were rejected.
Now I am confident again and doing my best. I look forward for any comments or recomendations!
Photo credits: Alina62.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget