I love to travel
I always look for an excuse to take my girlfriend and my camera and to go “where no men has ever gone before”
I live in England in Yorkshire for pas few years. I thought I have seen everything there is for me to see in here. All the great and famous places and those less known.
So I have started to look for a new countries new places go visit.
But then I found photos here on DT that amazed me. Photos of places that, for some reason, I have missed on my journeys. Some of them from far away like Scotland or south coast, but some from just round the corner.
That’s why I would like to show you some of the places that I have never been to, but thanks to You I will now visit.
It seems that you never know what is hiding behind the next hill.
Thank you all for those great photos.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to