I love to travel
I always look for an excuse to take my girlfriend and my camera and to go “where no men has ever gone before”
I live in England in Yorkshire for pas few years. I thought I have seen everything there is for me to see in here. All the great and famous places and those less known.
So I have started to look for a new countries new places go visit.
But then I found photos here on DT that amazed me. Photos of places that, for some reason, I have missed on my journeys. Some of them from far away like Scotland or south coast, but some from just round the corner.
That’s why I would like to show you some of the places that I have never been to, but thanks to You I will now visit.
It seems that you never know what is hiding behind the next hill.
Thank you all for those great photos.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal