I love to travel
I always look for an excuse to take my girlfriend and my camera and to go “where no men has ever gone before”
I live in England in Yorkshire for pas few years. I thought I have seen everything there is for me to see in here. All the great and famous places and those less known.
So I have started to look for a new countries new places go visit.
But then I found photos here on DT that amazed me. Photos of places that, for some reason, I have missed on my journeys. Some of them from far away like Scotland or south coast, but some from just round the corner.
That’s why I would like to show you some of the places that I have never been to, but thanks to You I will now visit.
It seems that you never know what is hiding behind the next hill.
Thank you all for those great photos.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience