It's time I introduce myself to the dreamstime community.
My husband and I joined dreamstime about 40 days ago. In this period we've seen a lot of beautiful photos here, not only typical stock photographs but also really fine art photographs.
We don't know a lot about the world of stock photographs, but we think it's a very interesting world and we'll try to enter in.
We shot from many years using small and large format slides, and recently we've started with a 12 MP digital camera.
To everybody: keep up the good work!
Photo credits: Elisabetta.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget