It's time I introduce myself to the dreamstime community.
My husband and I joined dreamstime about 40 days ago. In this period we've seen a lot of beautiful photos here, not only typical stock photographs but also really fine art photographs.
We don't know a lot about the world of stock photographs, but we think it's a very interesting world and we'll try to enter in.
We shot from many years using small and large format slides, and recently we've started with a 12 MP digital camera.
To everybody: keep up the good work!
Photo credits: Elisabetta.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know