It's time I introduce myself to the dreamstime community.
My husband and I joined dreamstime about 40 days ago. In this period we've seen a lot of beautiful photos here, not only typical stock photographs but also really fine art photographs.
We don't know a lot about the world of stock photographs, but we think it's a very interesting world and we'll try to enter in.
We shot from many years using small and large format slides, and recently we've started with a 12 MP digital camera.
To everybody: keep up the good work!
Photo credits: Elisabetta.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!