It's time I introduce myself to the dreamstime community.
My husband and I joined dreamstime about 40 days ago. In this period we've seen a lot of beautiful photos here, not only typical stock photographs but also really fine art photographs.
We don't know a lot about the world of stock photographs, but we think it's a very interesting world and we'll try to enter in.
We shot from many years using small and large format slides, and recently we've started with a 12 MP digital camera.
To everybody: keep up the good work!
Photo credits: Elisabetta.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles