It's time I introduce myself to the dreamstime community.
My husband and I joined dreamstime about 40 days ago. In this period we've seen a lot of beautiful photos here, not only typical stock photographs but also really fine art photographs.
We don't know a lot about the world of stock photographs, but we think it's a very interesting world and we'll try to enter in.
We shot from many years using small and large format slides, and recently we've started with a 12 MP digital camera.
To everybody: keep up the good work!
Photo credits: Elisabetta.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory