In my last blog I was trying to decide whether or not I would close my account. I don't have a huge portfolio but still I had put effort into it and hated to completely lose the time and work.
After prayer and consideration, I enabled most all my images again and have been submitting and SELLING!
One of my assignment files from last year has sold twice this week.
as well as some of my older files
and one of my new ones sold within hours of being added
several others have sold as well so things are off to a good start. That is a good thing because I lost 6 months of sales by disabling them. However all the issues are straightened out, I am still selling well locally, still on the POD sites and looking forward to my next venture.... learning how to create VECTORS!!!
Photo credits: Denise Milana Beverly.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success