In my last blog I was trying to decide whether or not I would close my account. I don't have a huge portfolio but still I had put effort into it and hated to completely lose the time and work.
After prayer and consideration, I enabled most all my images again and have been submitting and SELLING!
One of my assignment files from last year has sold twice this week.
as well as some of my older files
and one of my new ones sold within hours of being added
several others have sold as well so things are off to a good start. That is a good thing because I lost 6 months of sales by disabling them. However all the issues are straightened out, I am still selling well locally, still on the POD sites and looking forward to my next venture.... learning how to create VECTORS!!!
Photo credits: Denise Milana Beverly.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.