For some personal reason, I left DT for a long time. Actually, I've left photograph for a long long time, like 15 million years, lol.
But in my heart, I've never given up photograph. I always wants to improve my skill and level of photography. Now, I'm back. Unfortunately, my level is still not high enough like I would have hoped. But I'm on it and hope I can get some surprise someday. I hope and I bealive:)
Today, I only upload 4 photo. I wish that I would have a good re-start. Good luck, to me, and all DTers.
Photo credits: Jin Peng.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama