For some personal reason, I left DT for a long time. Actually, I've left photograph for a long long time, like 15 million years, lol.
But in my heart, I've never given up photograph. I always wants to improve my skill and level of photography. Now, I'm back. Unfortunately, my level is still not high enough like I would have hoped. But I'm on it and hope I can get some surprise someday. I hope and I bealive:)
Today, I only upload 4 photo. I wish that I would have a good re-start. Good luck, to me, and all DTers.
Photo credits: Jin Peng.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings