I'm back - Dreamstime
For some personal reason, I left DT for a long time. Actually, I've left photograph for a long long time, like 15 million years, lol.
But in my heart, I've never given up photograph. I always wants to improve my skill and level of photography. Now, I'm back. Unfortunately, my level is still not high enough like I would have hoped. But I'm on it and hope I can get some surprise someday. I hope and I bealive:)
Today, I only upload 4 photo. I wish that I would have a good re-start. Good luck, to me, and all DTers.
Photo credits: Jin Peng.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone